1) Economic Prosperity
- Take a comprehensive look at our building department so we can ensure a business friendly environment where we can cut the red tape and get government out of the way of small businesses.
- Keep up our public infrastructure by putting dollars back into our crumbling streets.
- Improve public transportation by looking at our current MTS bus routes and alternative options.
3) Social Well Being
- Encourage open space and better parks
- Complete our river trail system and community center